I contribute regularly to Teen Vogue’s News and Politics section. I also produce one offs for the publication’s My Life, Entertainment and Fashion sections as needed. My stories are often political explainers, breaking down heavy subjects for a young audience. Though I usually cover national and international news, I’ve also covered Florida-centric stories, including Andrew Gillum’s 2018 gubernatorial primary upset as well as his ultimate defeat.
Here are some of my favorites from over the years:
- Students “Don’t Feel Safe” Returning to School Amid Omicron
- Coronavirus Is Creating an Unemployment Insurance Crisis
- People Are Adopting Pets to Cope With Coronavirus
- The Hidden Truth Behind Tiger Sanctuaries and Roadside Zoos
- 6 Things to Do to Stay Political Now That Midterms Are Over
- We’re Trademarking “Fake News” to Stop Trump From Using It
- How Exactly Did We Get to an Impeachment Inquiry?
- Stop Snitching on Teens’ Luxurious Prom Photos to the FAFSA Office
- 7 Things You Can Watch Instead of Trump’s Prime-Time Immigration Address
- Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Has Disappeared at a Saudi Consulate in Istanbul
- 8 Men Whose Sexual Misconduct Allegations Prove It’s Long Been a Big Part of U.S. Politics
- Hey Ted Cruz, We Found the Best Places to Get Your Hair Dyed in Texas
- A Mother Speaks Out After Someone Called the Cops on Her Son, an 11-Year-Old Black Paperboy
- Everything You Need to Know to Attend the Women’s March in Washington, D.C.
You can find my full author page here.