I cover the intersection of politics and the internet for The Daily Dot. My stories have included a profile on the 18-year-old from North Dakota who created a Twitter account parodying Beto O’Rourke and breakdowns on how technology is influencing election cycles.
- Meet the teen mind behind the parody Beto O’Rourke Spotify account
- The best and worst Spotify playlists in Congress
- Trump’s ellipsis use on Twitter is a national travesty
- Facebook’s political ad transparency tool is anything but
- Meet the people actually donating to the border wall GoFundMe
And here is my author page.